Extras din document
Raspunsurile corecte la testul grila (intrebare-raspuns) in ordine alfabetica
1) A person who steals money placed in his care.
3 an embezzler
3) A person who enters a building illegally, especially by force, in order to steal. 2 a robber
4) A person who steals money, etc from other people’s pockets, especially in crowded places. 2 a pickpocket
10) A .................... is a lawyer who prepares legal documents, advises clients on legal matters and speaks for them in lower courts. 1 solicitor
11) A person who takes people hostage for a ransom is called a ......
13) After ten hours, the Jury finally reached its …………….: the prisoner was guilty. 2 verdict
14) A person who willfully gives a false statement while under oath, concerning a material matter in
a judicial proceeding is said to commit 3 perjury
15) A 3 witness is someone who testifies, especially in a court of law to events or facts within his own knowledge.
16) Any witness shall take an oath that the .................. he/she is about to give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
22) A ........... will be appointed to investigate the violent and suspicious death of the teenager.
31) A threat of attack to another person, followed by actual attack which need amount only to
touching with hostile intent is called .....................
2 assault and battery
37) As it was her first offence, the judge gave her a ... sentence.
44) All his friends thought he was guilty, but no one could .... anything against him. 4 prove
47) As the result of a police ............. on the disco, twenty teenagers were arrested.
50) As he was suspected ..... drug traffic, he was placed .... investigation.
4 of, under
53) As he didn’t have a criminal ............., the judge sentenced him to 50 hours of community work. 3 record
Conținut arhivă zip
- Limba Engleza - Drept.doc
Alții au mai descărcat și
ACTIUNEA CIVILA CLASIFICAREA actiunilor civile: I. Dupa scopul material urmarit de reclamant: Actiune in realizarea dreptului óactiuni in...
Limba engleza 1 1) A person who steals money placed in his care. 1 a forger 2 an arsonist 3 an embezzler 4 a poacher ANS:3 2)...
2. Conditiile de fond Conditiile de fond sunt cele obisnuite oricarei conventii: consimtamânt, capacitate, obiect, cauza (art.948. C. civ. )....
- Contract, a "promise" or an "agreement" made of a set of promises, the breach of which is recognized by the law and and for which legal remedies...
Cursul numarul 1 Law, body of official rules and regulations, generally found in constitutions, legislation, judicial opinions, and the like,...